Our Obedience program is all about positive reinforcement, and developing happy, dependable dogs. We offer three levels of obedience, ranging from the basics to complete control off-leash, and will help you every step of the way. Our focus is on building relationships with you and your dog…whether you send him to us for a week of intensive training or we meet weekly for lessons at our facility – we are here to support you and your dog to become the strongest team possible.
There are three levels of obedience training:
- Calm down, pay attention, and develop eye contact
- Learn basic commands: Heel, sit, stay, down, and go to place, bang, roll over, crawl, spin, wave, under arrest, speak and count, down stay for 30min to an hour, and rules and guidlines for the home
- Respond to voice commands and hand signals
In addition to training your dog, your own personal handling lessons are included.
- Transition to responding to voice commands and hand signals off-leash
You will be amazed at the control this program will establish with your dog.
- Respond completely to voice commands and hand signals while off-leash
- Perform tasks and tricks at an advanced level
An excellent dog is required for this demanding level of work.
Celebrate Your Success! Make sure you show off your certificate of completion after you and your canine partner make it through each level of the obedience program.