Protection Training Program
Your Personal Body Guard
Protection. There is nothing better than having a personal bodyguard for you and your family.
Nothing comes close to the safety, security, and piece-of-mind that comes with it.
Protection training must be done right. Just about any dog trainer can make a dog aggressive or mean by forcing your dog into defense, or “fight or flight”. Every dog has an offensive and defensive side to his aggression.
Offensive aggression is good, happy, playful, stable aggression; the aggression used to play fetch or tug-of-war.
Defensive aggression is fearful, unstable aggression.
We know the importance of building on offensive aggression. When your dog is an adolescent, 7 months to 2 years old, it is an important time in his life. This is when the aggression (offensive and defensive) starts to develop.
PROTECTION TRAINING Program
After your dog has completed the Protection Training Program, your dog will be incredibly well-behaved and obedient. We spend significant time training you to know when and how to turn the dog on and off.
What Your Dog Will Do
- Protect your house or business with unbelievable determination. A would-be criminal will think twice before crossing the line.
- Be a great home companion who will play with your kids and hang with the family, until there is a threat
- Be the most-protective, crime-stopper who is willing to put himself between his family and the threat.
Initial Protection Training
- We start with building the on-command bark and bite.
- The process is different with every dog, and we take the time to develop offensive aggression at the best pace for your dog.
- Protection training is an ongoing thing.
- It is not something you can practice at home, like obedience or tricks.
- Even once your dog is strong on protection training, you would still want to stop back in for refresher training.